By Spencer. Maybe it seems strange, after a long hiatus, to say hello to this site again with a mix about goodbyes. But goodbyes aren’t such awful things. They can be the first step in moving on. They can be the first step in coming home. They can take you to beautiful new places or help you leave behind your troubles for a while. They can remind you how much you miss someone. They can remind you never to leave them again. You can say goodbye to people and to places. And sometimes, in the never-ending effort to find yourself, you have to say goodbye to your preconceptions. These are eleven songs about goodbyes: mostly happy ones, maybe a couple of sad ones, but all of them with a purpose.
Click here to download: S&N Mix 16: The Good In Goodbye.
- Houndmouth – Sedona
- Natalie Prass – Why Don’t You Believe In Me
- Tobias Jesso, Jr. – Without You
- The Amazing – Tell Them You Can’t Leave
- Laura Marling – How Can I
- Courtney Barnett – An Illustration Of Loneliness (Sleepless In New York)
- Ryan Bingham – My Diamond Is Too Rough
- Blake Mills – Gold Coast Sinkin’
- Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors – Avalanche
- Glen Hansard – Farewell Transmission
- Oscar Isaac – Fare Thee Well (Dink’s Song)